During season 2022, we implemented the Protocols authorized by the Greek authorities. We took discrete, yet thorough measures throughout our resorts incorporating safety policies, seamlessly combined with our distinctive authentic touches of Greek hospitality thus we were able to deliver on our promises of a Covid-safe environment. Last Year we welcomed thousands of guests to enjoy the safety and freedom to our all- covid tested environment & now we are ready again to offer a memorable holiday experience with total peace of mind. The vision of travel vacation and recreation in a sunny destination may land to S Resorts.
We welcome you to our Resort and wish you enjoy a wonderful, unforgettable holiday experience during S2022. We would like you to reassure you that we have made every effort humanly possible for you to be and feel safe in our hotel. Your health is our absolute and non-negotiable priority.
OBLIGATIONS FOR EVERY VISITOR IN GREECE
Our plan includes:
Compliance to the National Health & Safety protocols.
Management team for medical action plan.
Co-operation with medical center 24/7, close to the hotel.
Enhanced health & safety programs for all employees (Authorized Health First Certification in all aspects of health & safety).
Personal Protective Equipment to be worn by all employees throughout the Resort.
Available approved PCR or rapid tests in cooperation with a dedicated medical Centre. Please contact Reception to arrange an appointment (extra cost applies).
The Hotel’s telephone center number is +30 2897302400 (from your cell phone) or ‘‘0’’ (from your room’s telephone devise). Hotel’s telephone center is operating 24/7.
• All our staff-associates are thoroughly trained according to their duties. Please contact our Front Office for any queries you may have.
• Please allow them to keep social distance, use their personal work tools (face-mask and gloves) and not to shake hands.
FRONT OFFICE – Reception
• Check out at 11:00, Check in at 15:00. Under these circumstances, please allow more time for deeper room cleaning before a new arrival.
• Hotel’s rooms are for customer-use only. No visitors are permitted.
• We recommend the use of credit cards for all transactions.
• All contact surfaces by the Reception area are regularly disinfected.
• Invoices and receipts can be sent by e-mail.
• Particular care is taken to disinfect each bedroom.
• Rooms are thoroughly disinfected with industry certified cleaning & disinfecting products.
• Special precautions are taken while changing the room linen, with very careful handling of the used items.
• Sanitization of door handles, surfaces, and buttons with special disinfectant on a regular basis.
• All used linen is separately (per room) packed in plastic bags. Then they are immediately moved to trolleys in an area outside the hotel.
• All linen is delivered daily to the hotel from our outsourced contractor in safe packaging sorted per kind of item. Then it is carefully handled from our staff with one-use gloves.
• A frequent cleaning schedule is applied to all public areas.
• The cleaning process is recorded every time a service is performed.
• The wearing of mask indoors is mandatory for our guests and staff associates
• Waiting staff will assist you during your meals.
• Reservations required to all A la Carte restaurants
• Access in these areas including stores is forbidden to anybody not directly involved in this service
• All products/packaging is disinfected before entering the production area
• Kitchen attire including head covering, gloves, masks, aprons, and uniforms are washed daily at a min. temperature of 60 degrees C.
• A safe distance between each chef is kept during all phases of production.
• Clean and soiled items are kept clearly separately in the dishwashing area.
• Strict HACCP conditions are in place
• Counter and table service available
GYM /BEACH BAR/ POOLS / BEACH
• Gym should be used by a low capacity & upon appointment
• All Hygiene procedures are implemented for keeping your presence at the pools and beach safe.
• The Pools’ PH is checked regularly. Results are recorded.
• Pools – 1 bather for every 2,5 sq. m. of water
• 2 persons per sun-umbrella. More if members of a family.
• Distance between sun-umbrellas will be min. 3,5m at the pools, 3,5m at the beach.
• Sunbeds minimum distance at the pools will be min. 1,5m between nearby umbrellas.
• Recommended at swimming pools, the guests to be showered before entering and after exiting the water.
• Massage therapies are operating by appointment only
• The 1.5-meter safety distance applies for guests in all common areas and gardens
• Rigorous cleaning schedule of all public areas, resort outlets and shops with frequent disinfection of all high contact surfaces.
Transfers to the Hotel
• Customer transport is allowed via organized transfers only.
• Transfers to be arranged with partners who comply strictly with hygiene procedures
• The driver and passengers should wear masks.
Leisure & Facilities | Activities & Sports
Activities offered maintaining social distancing of at least 1,5 meters.
Please note that all the measures are subject to change.
We will be regularly updating this info as necessary, however measures not listed here may be implemented if this is deemed necessary.